Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cards from Debbie & Gail

Welcome Back Blogger Friends and Happy Tuesday to you. Today I will be sharing three cards I received from my Stamping Friends Debbie and Gail.....Let's get started..... Here are the three ADORABLE cards I received from Debbie and Gail this past week.
First up is the darling bunny card from Debbie. The fold was so adorable because it folded up and over at the scallop circle. I love how Debbie embossed the green cardstock and the little bunny is cute enough to eat up. I think my favorite part of this card is the yummy ribbon that Debbie used.....LOVE IT!
Next up is the card that Gail sent to me. How beautiful is this card. Her embossed swiss dot white background sets the stage for an ELEGANT yet FUN card that just screams HAPPY. She used the SU Petal punch and Lots of layers from the Boho Blossom punch. This card just made me smile when I opened it up.
And my last card share is other card I received from Debbie this past Friday before we went off to the Farmers Market. I found out after she handed me the card that she had NO IDEA my favorite color is Pink. I immediately FELL in LOVE with this card.
Thank you Debbie and Gail for the amazing cards you sent me.......I treasure our friendship and will be placing both of these cards up on my upper cabinet in my studio.
Please stop back tomorrow when I'll be sharing two cards I received from Jan and Kathie.....Hope to see you back here tomorrow......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment