Monday, March 28, 2011

Cheese Head Card

It's Monday and we are all geared up for another FUN WEEK! I received this really FUN Chicky Card from my Stamping Friend Ann on Saturday. How FUN is this...... I fell in love with this card when Ann shared it at our February Stampers Club meeting. When I saw the cheese head sitting on the Chicks head I just squealed "I want that stamp"..........
Check out how cut this Wisconsin Cheesehead looks on the Chick......
Here's a close-up of the cheesehead.........
And to my surprise......Ann included SEVERAL stamped cheeseheads inside this Thank You card she made me......SCORE.....BIG TIME!
I just can't wait to use these little babies up. I'm seriously going to have some fun creating a few great cards with these Wisconsin Cheeseheads. THANK YOU Ann for your fabulous Thank You card and for tucking the extra stamped cheeseheads for me to use in my own "Cheesehead" creations. LOVE IT!
Enjoy your day and tomorrow I'll be posting a couple of cards that my Crafternooner friends made this past Friday. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment