Thursday, March 03, 2011

Flowers From Two Friends

Welcome Back Blogger Friends - Thanks for joining me today for a Non-Stamping Kind of Day! First up....I want to do my Weight Watchers Check-In. Yesterday I weighed in and I lost...........(DRUM ROLL PLEASE)............FOUR POUNDS last week. That makes for a total of 18.8 pounds since January 5th! If I add that to the almost 10 pounds I lost in December.....I'm at a total of 28 pounds! YAHOO for me! I'm so proud of myself and for really being dedicated to this new Weight Watchers plan. (thanks for letting me share my great news with you!)......(insert seriously Happy Face here!) So....Now on to sharing time........Today I want to share two gifts I received from two truly amazing FRIENDS here in SaddleBrooke.......... First up I want to share this BEAUTIFUL arrangement I received from my Stamping Buddy/Friend Kris. She did tell me the name of this beautiful arrangement....but, seriously before she finished telling me it's name.....I FORGOT IT! (insert sad face here!). Kris walked into my house with this BEAUTIFUL arrangement and I almost cried. HOW SWEET was that! It was her way of saying Thank You for the Cricut class that I taught her.
This beautiful flower has found a happy home in my kitchen - where the lighting must be PERFECT because it's looking pretty amazing out there. THANK YOU Kris for bringing me not only a beautiful flower...but......picking one out that is in my FAVORITE COLOR......PINK! (how did you know?)
Next up is this LOVELY flower that my neighbor/FRIEND Karen brought over for me. She too gave me the name of this lovely beauty...but......about as soon as she told me the name ..... I forgot it. (insert double sad face here!)
I have to say that this yellow beauty just lights up the space in front of my studio window. Unlike the pink beauty that Kris bought for me.....Karen's yellow plant simply LOVES the cool air that comes in my studio window and is just loving it's new home in front of my studio window.
THANK YOU Karen for thinking of me and for bringing this little beauty over to me the other night. YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST NEIGHBOR IN SADDLEBROOKE!
Thanks for stopping by today and I'm hoping you can stop back tomorrow to view my post on "BLIZZARD" SaddleBrooke with you. I know that many of my friends from Wisconsin and the East Coast are thinking, what kind of Blizzard can Arizona possibly get! WELL my friends....please return on Friday and I'll share some amazing pictures with you. Until Friday morning........Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kadie! First of all, thank you so much for leaving me a nice comment on my blog today. :)
    Congratulations on your weight loss - that is a terrific thing! You have lost so much since January. Wow.

    And finally, I know the names of your plants: the pink ones are cyclamen, and the yellow one is kalanchoe. I love botanical names and used to have lots of houseplants myself. A couple of kids and cats later, and the plants have gone by the wayside!

    ReplyDelete