Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Nancy.......

Today is my BESTEST AND OLDEST (and no I don't mean in years.....) FRIEND Nacy's Birthday and I want to share a couple cute cute birthday surprises I made for her. This birthday card was made using SU circle punches and some Bold Bright colors.....check it out...... Here's Nancy's birthday card and nugget treat all packaged up ...... and just waiting to be deliveried to her front door.
A close up of the nuggets all wrapped up in SU Bold colors........I tied it off with Real Red Satin Ribbon and added a 1/4" grossgrain ribbon to the top of the red satin ribbon........
Just love how yummy these eight little nuggest look all stacked on top of each other. The treat packaging was made using SU Window Sheets and the box was created using a template that I created.
Here's the cute little cupcake that was hand-cut and then run through my crimper. To make the look of sprinkles....I added Crystal Effects to the circles to give the top of the cupcake just that little added something.
Nancy just loved her card and treats and was super surprised when I took a run down to Oro Valley to hand deliver her birthday surprise.
Thanks for stopping in today......Please stop back tomorrow....I'll be carrying on the birthday celebration tomorrow with Jack's birthday goodies (wait a minute....wasn't Jack's birthday in January.....uhm....guess your just going to have to return tomorrow and learn what that's all about........). Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment