Saturday, November 07, 2020

Joy To The World Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the cards I created using the Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's those cards.......
This was one of those FUN to put together kind of kits.
And the best part......You were able to make two different cards.
The first card is this LOVELY embossed panel wreath card.
I just love all the texture on this card.
And the second card is this FABULOUS Christmas card.
The sparkle and shine on this card is OH SO FESTIVE!!
So there you have it friends......
Two BEAUTIFUL Holiday cards.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: