Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Neighbors 4th Mailbox Giftt

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
 This ADORABLE 4th of July mailbox gift was a CASE from Pinterest.
 
I created these for my neighbors and friends in my neighborhood.  They will be hanging on their mailboxes this morning.
   
I decorated the mini coffee cups with Red/White & Blue card stock ....... And then filled a mini cello bag with Jelly Belly's.
 
 Does it get any MORE FESTIVE!!!!!
 
I just know my neighbors and friends will SMILE BIG when they see this little cutie hanging from their mailboxes.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment