Sunday, March 17, 2019

Birthday Wishes

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and the new 2019 Sale-a-Bration Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
 This is one of those crisp and clean style cards that I enjoy creating.
 
I started out with the new 'More Than Words' set.  I used Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green ink to stamp that sentiment.
 
I layered my sentiment onto several layers of the 'Rectangle Stitched Framelits'.....
 
And before adhering that sentiment panel to my Whisper White base card ....... I wrapped some 'Reversible Coastal Cabana & Granny Apple Green Ribbon' around the left hand edge of that sentiment panel.
And that's all it took my friends to bring this crisp looking card together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely color coordination with this ribbon! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. Hoping you enjoy the Monday upgraded card as much. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. Don't you adore this ribbon! Beautiful card and really shows it off!

    ReplyDelete