Sunday, June 17, 2018

Triple Banner Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........

This card turned out exactly the way I had pictured it in my head.  
(I SIMPLY LOVE WHEN THAT HAPPENS)
I started out with one of the new 'Delightful Detailed Note Cards' and stamped my "Best Wishes" sentiment in the lower right hand corner.  I used the 'Stitched All Around' stamp set and Tranquil Tide ink.
My banner flags were created with the 'Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper' and I backed each one with some Tranquil Tide card stock.
To finish off this darling little card ...... I added some of the new (and I might add YUMMY) 'Metallic Shaded Spruce Ribbon' around the top of my card.  This is one of those ribbons that just screams to be tied up into a pretty bow!
And that's all it took my friends to create this quick and easy little note card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful how how you layered the pretty patterns side by side. The ribbon and simple sentiment are the perfect touches!

    ReplyDelete