Friday, June 08, 2018

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that three very special friends made for me.
My first share for today is this OH SO PRETTY teacup pin cushion that my sweet friend Cheri had me create.  Cheri invited several friends up to her house and she shared with us how to use a vintage teacup to create this pretty pin cushion.
Next, I have this ADORABLE & FUN music box that my good friend Gus gave to me.  The little character on the front is suppose to be me......And the music box inside plays 'Hello Dolly'.  I just LOVE this little gift.
And my final card share is this BEAUTIFUL card that a fellow retired Stampin' UP! Demo Glenda made for me.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. All great gifts from good friends. Loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous gifts from talented friends. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete