Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Day 26/32 Christmas Extravaganza Tiny Box of Tags

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
Today is Day 26 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This project was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog ....... And it's one of those projects you can make quickly for those last minute gift giving needs you might have this holiday season.  Let me share that project with you now......
How FABULOUS would it be to take this little box of tags along with you to your next holiday party ........ and present it to the hostess of that party.  I'm sure she would be BLOWN AWAY with receiving this cute little box of tags.
This little box of a dozen gift tags was made with the 'Clear Tiny Treat Boxes'.
And fits a dozen pretty mitten gift tags inside the clear little box.
The entire packaging is closed up with a belly band.....
And each tag is made from a 2" x 4" piece of Real Red or Old Olive cardstock and scored at 2".
Here's a close-up of the Belly Band.  It uses the 'Christmas Around the World' Designer Series Paper and has the beautiful 3/8" Metallic-Edge Gold Ribbon wrapped around it.  The real magic was adding a tiny mitten tag on the top of the packaging ...... And that was created with the 'Many Mittens Framelits Dies'.
Each tag has a "To/From" stamped on a panel of Whisper White ......... And I used the 'Season Like Christmas' set to stamp the "To/From".
The other thing each tag has is a tiny mitten die-cut from the 'Many Mittens Framelits Dies' and each cuff was decorated with the 'Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper'.
I'm just crazy about the way this gift turned out ........
And have a couple of these on hand to pass out this holiday season!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 27/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. the most precious little mitten! love this idea with the clear box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary.....My girlfriend just squealed when I gave it to her.

    ReplyDelete