Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Day 19/32 Christmas Extravaganza Reindeer Pizza Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
Today is Day19 of my 32 days of Christmas Extravaganza projects.  This project was created using product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  This DARLING little gift is perfect for last minute gift giving this holiday season.  Let me share that project with you now......
Who wouldn't LOVE LOVE LOVE receiving a pizza box filled with little 3"x3" Reindeer cards?
Here's what was tucked inside this pizza box.  Four little 3"x3" Reindeer cards with coordinating envelopes.
Each Reindeer card was created with a panel of 'Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper' on the top of the 3"x3" card .......
And I used the 'Layering Circle Framelits Dies' to create my adorable little Reindeer. 
My antlers were created using the 'Tree Builder' punch.
Here's all four little notecards.....
And as you can see ......
They tuck perfectly inside the 'Mini Pizza Box'.
This little project comes together in a JIFFY.......
And packs a BIG PUNCH for that someone special
on your holiday gift giving list.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day 20/32 Christmas Extravaganza with you ............ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The darling antlers . . . need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ALWAYS know the perfect thing to say Mary. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete