Saturday, September 23, 2017

Hooray Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD to share with you!  This card was created with the July Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock and a stamped image to create this card ........ And I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
I just couldn't be happier with the way this alternate card turned out.
I cut a panel of the 'Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper' for the front of my card ........ But before I adhered it down ....... I used some Whisper White cardstock and the 'Decorative Ribbon Border Punch' to add a pretty scallop edge to my Designer Series Paper.
This kit had some wooden elements included in the kit and I wanted to change up the wood color and make it black.  So I pulled out my Black ink pad and a Sponge Dauber and just covered the front of my "hooray" element with ink.  I allowed it to completely dry and then adhered it down onto my card with 'Mono Liquid Glue'.  To complete my sentiment .... I used the stamp set that was included in this kit and added 'You're The Best' at the bottom of my card.
Such a PRETTY & HAPPY card that will be fun to send out to someone special.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a beautiful "hooray" and is lovely with the soft pink!

    ReplyDelete