Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wine Down Wednesday

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will offer you some inspiration and hopefully provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How's this for a SNAPPY / HAPPY card!
This card starts out with the 'Oh My Goodies' stamp set ........ That has been stamped with Blackberry ink.  I then grabbed my 'Deco Labels Collection Framelits' and created a darling frame for my stamped sentiment.
I used the "Happy Heart" embossing folder to create some great texture for my Blackberry Bliss cardstock panel.
The top panel for my card used the "Large Polka Dots" embossing folder to create a striking impression on my Whisper White cardstock panel.
 
So there you have it friends ...... a special card that packs a lot of PUNCH for just a little work.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a great Tag Thursday creation ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Those two textures are the perfect marriage. Well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete