Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Wine Down Wednesday REVEAL

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I am kicking off day three of my NEW PLAN for blog postings.  As I mentioned in my post yesterday ........ I will have a different theme each day of the week ...... And begin sharing FUN NEW PRODUCT ........ GREAT PROJECTS and offering some AMAZING TIPS and TRICK along the way.  Here's a reminder of how the weekly schedule is going to play out.......
Every Monday will be Mix It UP! Monday
Tuesday will be 3D Tuesday
Wednesday will be Wine-Down Wednesday
Thursday will be Tag Thursday
Friday will be Friends Friday
Saturday will be Paper Pumpkin Saturday
Sunday will be Spot Light Sunday
The actual details for each of these days will be revealed this week.......So please stay tune for more information.
 
My blog post for today is Wine Down Wednesday.  Wednesday's have traditional been called 'Hump Day' ......... 'Half Way Point' ........ 'Middle of the Week Struggle' ........ And honestly, we sometimes loose our creative way and need a little jump-start to get us back on track.  My goal with Wine Down Wednesday is to offer you some inspiration, motivation and creative energy to kick-start your Mojo and keep you moving through your busy week.  So now you have the details for Wine Down Wednesday ....... Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
So how's this for a Wine Down Wednesday Kick-Off card......
These three Bermuda Bay wine glasses are just screaming.......LET THE PARTY BEGIN!
I added some Crystal Effects to each drink and then dropped a fun little sequin into each glass.
And this second version is the exact same layout .......
Has three martini glasses stamped on the front.
I did the exact same thing to the three martini glasses with the Crystal Effects and Sequins.
So there you have it my friends.........My 'Wine Down Wednesday' card for today.  Hope you stay inspired and motivated to create some fabulous creations of your own this week.
 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my first Tag Thursday project ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Cheers, my friend. My favorite little detail is the sequin and pearl. The perfect bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, ever single one! What punch did you use behind the glasses? I love the shape of it, whatever it is. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bobbi for your sweet comment. The punch behind each of the glasses is the "Label Bracket" punch from Stampin' UP!
    What I did was turn that punched out shape on it's side to create the fun Bermuda Bay shape behind each of the glasses.

    ReplyDelete