Thursday, June 25, 2015

Tag Thursday - Birthday Cake Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have my 'Tag Thursday' post to share with you.  On Tuesday.........I had shared with you a darling little box I created with the new "Baker's Box Thinlit Dies".  Today I would like to share the tag that I created to coordinate with that box.  Let's take a closer look at the tag I created.
Here's the Baker's Box with the tag.......
And a close-up of the darling little tag that I created.
I used the new "Build a Birthday" stamp set to stamp my sentiment and cake stand.....
And then I used the new "Cherry on Top" Washi Tape to create the layers for my birthday cake.
I added some Bermuda Bay 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon to the top of my tag and tied it all off with some Whisper White Baker's Twine.
Just LOVE how the cake was created to go off the side of my tag ........ Totally fun and totally trendy.
And......without a doubt......Looks GREAT when added to the Bermuda Bay Baker's Box that I created.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday cards with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. TAG! You're the IT girl! This just couldn't be sweet. Love the cake layers!

    ReplyDelete