Sunday, June 21, 2015

Spotlight Sunday

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have some wonderful new product to share with you.  It's product from the new 2015-2016 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ........ and today, I'm going to feature a fun way to incorporate this new product line into a pretty amazing card.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
This little 3-1/2"x5" Whisper White note card came together in a snap with the help of the Stampin' UP! Note Cards and Envelopes. 
I stamped the "I Think You're Great!" sentiment onto a Whisper White panel with Hello Honey ink.
I added some of the new 5/8" Hello Honey Striped Cotton Ribbon to the bottom of my Whisper White panel......and added a Delight Dijon In Color Blossom Accent Embellishment to the cotton ribbon trim. 
Think about stamping five of these note cards with each of the new 2015-2017 In-Colors ........ And then wrapping your five stamped cards together with some pretty ribbon.  Can you even image how special it would be to present this as a hostess gift to that someone special in your life.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another version of this same card for my Mix-It-Up Monday card share.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!  

1 comment:

  1. As always, I love your card and it's the essence of clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete