Monday, June 22, 2015

Mix It UP! Monday

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have a 'stepped up' version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I simply created a second version of that same card.......Using the exact same product but adding to it a couple additional Stampin' UP! products.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
Here's the card I created  yesterday.  GREAT card that is PERFECT for mass-producing.  But let me show you a 'Stepped-Up' version of that same card.......
Here's my 'Mix-It-UP! Monday' card.
I stamped my sentiment with the same ink color (Hello Honey) ........But for this card I used the 1-3/4" circle punch to punch-out my sentiment and then matted it to a 2" Delightful Dijon circle and added a 2-3/8" Hello Honey Scallop Circle to the base. 
A small piece of the new Hello Honey 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon was added to the bottom of my card .......... And then I wrapped a tiny piece of Delightful Dijon 1" Dotted Lace Trim and Venetian Crochet Trim around my Striped Cotton Ribbon ........ and tied it up in a knot.
And one final touch to this card ........ was adding a sprinkling of 'Gold Sequins'.
So there you have it friends ........ Two versions of a pretty card.......That comes together pretty darn QUICK!  Would love to hear which one you prefer ....... Please leave me a comment on which one your like best.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun 3-D Tuesday gift with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I pick the second card because of the added " Kadie touch"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took yesterday's sweet and simple card and turned it into sunshine! Happy day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete