Tuesday, June 02, 2015

3D Tuesday REVEAL

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I am kicking off day two of my NEW PLAN for blog postings.  As I mentioned in my post yesterday ........ I will have a different theme each day of the week ...... And begin sharing FUN NEW PRODUCT ........ GREAT PROJECTS and offering some AMAZING TIPS and TRICK along the way.  Here's a reminder of how the weekly schedule is going to play out.......
Every Monday will be Mix It UP! Monday
Tuesday will be 3D Tuesday
Wednesday will be Wine-Down Wednesday
Thursday will be Tag Thursday
Friday will be Friends Friday
Saturday will be Paper Pumpkin Saturday
Sunday will be Spot Light Sunday
The actual details for each of these days will be revealed this week.......So please stay tune for more information.
 
My blog post for today is 3D Tuesday.  I have been called MANY THINGS ......... but the most flattering thing people say about me is .......... "That Kadie ....... She's the Queen of 3D".  And I have to admit this is OH SO TRUE!  I'm completely crazy about making 3D projects and this probably comes from making holiday gift projects for my 13-grandkids over the last 12 years.  So, I can't think of a better way to share some of the 'great' creations I'm making then to give my 3D features it's very own day on my blog.  So now you have the details for 3D Tuesdays ....... Let's jump right in with my project for today.
Check out this super festive tag holder.
This little project is a combination of 3D.........Tags........and Paper Pumpkin.
If this packaging looks familiar......That's because it's the May Paper Pumpkin kit.
I just took one of the cards that came in the May Paper Pumpkin kit and cut it down and added some score lines to create this darling little box.
Inside the box I have created 8-little gift tags.
I created the balloons on my tags with the help of the Stampin' UP! Balloon Framelits.......
And the NEW Banner Triple Punch ...... helped me create perfect banner ends for each of my tags.
Because I sized up the width of my tags when I created the box ...... All eight tags fit perfectly into my little box.
Here's a close-up of the side of the box......
And the Twisted Baker's Twine that was included in this Paper Pumpkin kit was perfect to not only decorate the tops of each tag ........ but also wrap around my little box.
So there you have it my friends .......... My '3D Tuesday' project for today.  I think this cute little 3-D project is going to make the perfect little birthday gift for that someone special on my birthday celebration list.
 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my first 'Wine Down Wednesday project ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you ARE the queen of 3D! Brilliant way to transform Paper Pumkin! Love the balloons, too!

    ReplyDelete