Thursday, December 26, 2013

Tic Tac Holder Gift

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have one last Holiday Gift to share with you.  It's one that my friend and downline Marge made for me.....
 She created this darling little treat bag.....
that was stuffed with some pretty fun little gifts!
 She created this darling little tag........that just screamed SUPER CUTE!
And here are the two matchbox treats she had tucked inside my gift bag.
 She tucked some yummy chocolate inside each of the boxes.
 SO STINKIN' CUTE!
And if the chocolate wasn't enough......
She created this DARLING little Tic Tac holder.
 She used a retired SU snowman set and used a circle punch to punch out the bottom portion of her snowman.  This exposed the yummy tic-tac candy that is inside.
 And all you need to do is untie the ribbon and
WOW....instant sugar rush is exposed!
Just think this is about the cutest little candy holder and will for sure be looking into ways I can recreate this for upcoming holidays.  THANK YOU MARGE for my darling gift!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my December Fabulously Unique swap cards ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Your gift is amazing. I love all the little goodies in it. The tic tac snowman is adorable. Very nicely done!
    We got a virus on our puter yesterday and it wiped out everything. I hadn't backed anything up in quite a while so it's my own fault. All my SU patterns and everything....GONE. How totally depressing! I had so many goals and opportunities ....Goodness. I wish these people would spend there time on trying to find medical cures instead of ruining people's puter's. Geesh.... My Hubby spent the whole day reloading programs and everything back to factory mode. What a waste! Hoping your day went a whole lot better than ours!
    I am learning the Big Shot Pro and have fallen in love with it. I got the Bigz Dies, framelits, wafers and the thinlits down. I just have to try the embossing folders yet.
    Thanks for sharing your gift with us!

    ReplyDelete