Sunday, December 22, 2013

Gift From Rochelle

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special little gift that one of my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper friend gave me.  Check this awesome gift out......

This SUPER GREAT Gift was given to me by my good friend Rochelle! 
 Isn't this the BEST coffee cup that you EVER saw?
But what totally made me SMILE was this OH SO CUTE gift tag that Rochelle made.  She created a darling Santa Suit tag with an embossing folder and cardstock.  SO FUN and SO EASY to re-create.  Many Thanks Rochelle for thinking of me and for sneaking this gift under my tree.....(It only took me two days to find it!)
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the gift tags that my fellow SaddleBrooke Stampers made.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

3 comments:

  1. I love that cup, lucky you with such great friends. I love to see all the great things they make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great gifts there! And so perfect for you Kadie! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the perfect gift for a die hard coffee drinker! love the santa!

    ReplyDelete