Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Keepsake Album

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fun little Christmas Keepsake Album that I made.  Let's jump right in with that share......
This keepsake album was yet another kit that I purchased last year and never got around to completing. (IMAGE THAT!)
  It was a kit that I purchased from Andrea Walford at Sunny Stamping Studio!
It is designed using a manila file folder.
It's kept closed with a simple red ribbon.
I used a die-cut for the front of my album.....and plan to add some "2013" black stickers to the top of this die-cut.
The tree's on the front of my album are die-cuts too.  They were made pretty by adding the bling rhinestones that Andrea included in the kit.
Andrea provided lots of die-cut stickers and bling to decorate each of the pockets on the inside of the album.
This die-cut sticker is one of my favorite! 
And there was plenty of bling to be added to the inside of each pocket. 
OH SO PRETTY! 
Each pocket holds a colored frame that I can add a photo and the sticker across the bottom portion of the frame is where I can add my journaling. 
Here's what the photo frame looks like...... 

And a close-up of the fun little piece of ribbon that was added to the top of each photo frame.
So there you have it friends.......A GREAT Christmas Keepsake Album that I will be using for my Wisconsin Grandkids opening their presents on Christmas morning.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Christmas Gifts my friends have been making for me this holiday season.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

3 comments:

  1. This is darling. You will enjoy looking back at the memories in this little book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! My project to do list is getting way too big now, which is good. I so appreciate you and sharing all these great projects and cards.
    I still have tons to do before my surgery next Tuesday. I will be like a basket case without being able to make my SU goodies. I did get lots of images stamped tho' as I do believe that I will still be able to color. I surely hope so or I will go crazy!
    I also wanted to get our puter moved (closer to my studio) =) but that didn't happen yet either.
    Thanks so much for sharing Kadie! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an ace with 3-D. This is a wonderful keepsake . . . loved the "borderline" added to the "naughty" and "nice" choices!

    ReplyDelete