Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Jack's Birthday SURPRISE!

Happy Tuesday My Friends!
I know I promised I would be sharing with you today the GORGEOUS tag I received from my friend Pam.......But I just had to share this birthday surprise I have in store for Jack.  His birthday is January 12th and every year.......I do a countdown to his birthday (much like the countdown to Christmas).  This year I think I totally "got him" as he seemed very surprised when he saw this little birthday surprise waiting for him when he woke up this morning.  Here's what I created for him this year.......

I used one of the Stampin' UP! Tag-a-Bag Gift Boxes to create the base holder for Jack's countdown tags. 
And inside the Gift Box will be 12-mini tag holders.......Which he will receive one each day until the day before his birthday!
Here's all 12 of the tags........
And I will be leaving Jack one of these cuties every day till his birthday!
I used the 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon and the 5/8" Natural Chevron Ribbon to create the belly band for Jack's gift box. 
 The DSP I covered the sides of the gift box is from the new Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper pack.
And each mini envelope (bought at Hobby Lobby) was covered with a diecut cupcake from my trusty Cricut machine.
Here's a closer look at the gift box .......
And then what it looks like when the clear cover is removed! 
This is what each mini envelope looks like.  The Cupcake was designed using my Cricut Machine and some retired Stampin' UP! cardstock.
Here is today's tag!  As you can tell.....It's the kick off to his birthday so I have not only left him a little treat......but also explain to him what's in store for him over the next 11-days.
Over the next 11-days.......I will be sharing with you the surprises in each of Jack's envelopes. 
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share with you Pam's GORGEOUS tag.......and also be sharing with you the next gift in Jack's countdown to his birthday box.  Hope you can make plans to stop back tomorrow and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. He will love these and it's a terrific idea for him. Have a safe, healthy and happy new year. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom-
    How creative and thoughtful to put together this gift for him =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply genius. Jack will have the best 12 days of "birthday" ever!

    ReplyDelete