Saturday, December 21, 2013

Opal's Notebook

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special little gift to share with you that my good friend Opal made for me.  Check out this LOVELY notebook that Opal made...........

To create this.....Opal used one of our clear stamp cases and covered it with the Epic Day DSP.
She printed out my name on the computer and then used the Hexagon punch to punch out my name. She then used a couple layers of scallop circle punches to add a pretty embellishment piece for the top of my notebook.
Opal must know me VERY WELL......As I ALWAYS have plenty that I need to get done and often times can't find a place to write it down.
Here's a close-up of the opening of my notebook.....
And when I open up my notebook......Opal has a junior legal pad and a pen waiting for me on the inside!
Opal even used one of the RSVP pens and added a piece of the Epic Day DSP to the inside barrel of my pen.
Here's a close-up of the junior legal pad that was tucked inside the case.
Just LOVE LOVE LOVE this darling gift that Opal made for me.......And now I can start the New Year out right with a nice neat place to jot down all the things I need to get done.  THANK-YOU Opal for thinking of me.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more gifts that my friends have been making for me.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute gift. You have wonderful friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brenda . . . you have wonderful friends that spoil you with pretty paper gifts! Opal did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete