Friday, December 13, 2013

Note Holder Case

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be sharing the grab bag gift I made for my SW Stampers Holiday Meeting last Tuesday night.   But first a cute little picture of my Twoie.......
My daughter sent this to me this week......Guess who is eating rice cereal.  OH YUM!

So now.....on with my note holder case.  

Here's the note holder case I made for my SW Stampers holiday party gift exchange. 
 I used a clear stamp case to create this fun little note holder case......And added a panel of Quatrefancy Specialty DSP to the inside and back cover.
I used the "Noteable Alphabet" stamp set to create my "notes" label for the front of my case.  And I used one of the frames from the "Apothecary Accents" framelits die and matted it with some Island Indigo cardstock.
A simple piece of Island Indigo across the top and bottom portion of my case....and three white pearls were added to give it just the littlest of a POP! 
I loaded the barrel of a RSVP pen with a small piece of the Quatrefancy Specialty DSP and added a small piece of Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon to the top of the cap.
 I added a mini legal pad to the inside......
And on the inside I created this fun pocket with Island Indigo cardstock and some Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon.
Here's a close-up of how that pocket turned out.
I also wanted to "pretty up" the mini legal pad.....so I added some Island Indigo cardstock around the top of the legal pad...... 
 And also added a small piece of DSP and three little 1/2" circles that were punched out and some Crystal Effects added to shine it all up.  
 My gift was selected by Isabella and by the sounds of things......She was very happy with my gift.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the brag book I made for tomorrows 12th Annual NaNa's Gingerbread House decorating party.........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet you had a wonderful time and I'm sure your notebook was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twoie is so STINKIN' cute! Rice cereal will keep him warmed up! Not so sure about the 'Oh Yum' tho'! =)
    Awesome note case Kadie. I have seen this one before and they now have one where you use the cd or dvd cases too! They are great for family pic's on a cd to send to family members as gifts and they even have a ribbon on one end for a carrying handle.
    Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete