Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Gift Card Holders

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Before I jump in with my share for today......I want to share a special little picture of my Twoie with you.  Check out my little man......
Here he is sporting his new "I Love Grandpa" cap.......
And this is how he wears it when he meets up with the rest of the kids at the playground! 
 
Today I have a few last minute gift card holder ideas for you.  These are the gift card holders that my fellow Fabulously Unique (FU) gals made for our SaddleBrooke Stampers December 14th Fun Shop.

First up is the Santa gift card holder that Debbie created.
SERIOUSLY......How fun is this!
Next up is my gift card holder........
It's made from an envelope!
And my last gift card holder is one that was created by Kris.
 She used a Sizzix Die to create her gift card holder!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my Christmas Mailbox gift I delivered to my SaddleBrooke friends......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable Cutie Patootie!!! It seriously looks like he is talking to you and saying I Love You!! Awwww....
    These are so awesome. I did get to make a couple for Amy's kids. I love the ribbon and how it goes thru to tie.
    Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Mom!
    Devon was mauled by Brooke and Hailey that AM but they did a great job dressing him =-)

    ReplyDelete