Friday, December 27, 2013

December Fabulously Unique Swap

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends! 
Today I will be sharing with you the December card swaps that my fellow Fabulously Unique (FU) gals made.  Let's jump right in with that share.....
 First up is the card that Debbie created.
 She created the Real Red and Old Olive ornaments from the SU ornament stamp and die set (currently on the clearance rack) and added some dimensional adhesive to the back and hung them from a piece of Gumball Green ribbon.
And she used a snowflake embossing folder for the left hand side of our Whisper White panel.....and that added some GORGEOUS embossed snow to her card.  GORGEOUS CARD DEBBIE!
Next up is the card that Ann created for us. 
 It's a pocket card!
 That had this coordinating gift tag tucked inside the pocket.
Check out all this detail that Ann added to her tag. 
BEAUTIFUL CARD ANN! 
 And my last share for today is the tag that Kris had us make.
 I have to say that this tag is SO GORGEOUS that I wanted to run out and get this die.
 We added some flower soft to the center of our poinsettia flower and that just completely put this tag over the top!
THANK YOU Kris for sharing with me this TRULY AMAZING and GORGEOUS gift tag.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a couple Fabulously Unique (FU) card swaps.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow and wow. These are all really neat cards. I love the bulbs and the embossing. So sharp and pretty!
    I love the paper on the second tag and the glittery flower and the 3 little flowers are adorable. Very nicely done on the pocket. Very cute!
    And, yup, I'm ready to go out and get that poinsettia die. Just let me know who it is from and I'm ready! Gorgeous!!! And, yup again! The flower soft is perfect! Looks so real.
    Very nicely done to all!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete