Monday, December 02, 2013

Christmas Decorations

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a few of my Christmas decorations to share with you.  Let's jump right in.....

Here's our fireplace...... 
 And the table behind our sofa (when you first walk into our house).  This is where I keep our Advent Calendar.....Some Candy Cane Treats and a gingerbread village.
And under the table.....where there's some holiday critters, holiday books and two of the grandkids stocking hanging.
This is my favorite Reindeer......
His legs have extenders in them......
Which means he can be any height I want! 
 Our wooden Christmas Train filled with my holiday ornaments......
 And here's where all 13 of the grandkids stockings are hung.
 They also have holiday critters above their stockings!
And each of those holiday critters represent a different holiday memory that Jack and I have had over the years!
 You just gotta' LOVE the holidays.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share the trio of trees that I made for my home this holiday season.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at kadie's place! i'm ready to marry that reindeer because i love him so much.

    ReplyDelete