Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thank You card from Barb

Today I want to share a beautiful card I received from my friend Barb Riley in Wisconsin. Isn't it JUST BEAUTIFUL? Barb really did an amazing job!

Barb and her husband Paul came out to Arizona for a visit and we spent some time together. We sat in my studio and went through my boxes of cards and I asked her to pull out those that she wanted to copy and take them home with her. At first she resisted....but after encouraging her to "TAKE" - she ended up going home with a stack of cards and a bunch of new ideas. A week after she she got home, I received this card from her and was so impressed with how talented Barb really is. I had to laugh........she kept saying.....Oh I'm not that good......I'm new at this and need to practice doing this. OH MY GOSH BARB.......seriously....your card creation is beautiful and you are WAY MORE talented than you think. Hope when we return to Wisconsin in September, that Barb and I can get together and make some cards - I totally enjoyed my time with her and I especially love the card she made me.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you can visit tomorrow and help me celebrate the last day of June. Until tomorrow......Keep Living Your Dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment