Friday, June 25, 2010

Everyday Thank You Cards

Happy Friday to you......Check out this FUN embellishment on an otherwise Same Old Same Old Card Creation........ I punched out a scallop square and added a couple layers of square card stock - and dropped a FUN SU Button Latte in the center - added a thin stripe of cardstock to take the place of thread........and I have a fun addition to my card.
Here's my chocolate chip version of this card (without the flowers colored in).......
Made a real red version of this card....using a retired SU DSP.
Don't you just love the fact that you could leace the stamped message off and crank out a bunch of these to have on hand or give away.....
And last....my favorite version of this card - using two of my favorite colors - pink and orange (add a little chocolate chip and you've got the beginning to one wild party). Hope you have a fabulous weekend - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment