Thursday, June 24, 2010

SU Convention Card

Realized that I had recreated this SUPER SIMPLE card from a card I made at the Milwaukee SU Regional Convention a couple of years ago. Guess that saying......What's OLD.........IS NEW Again........is fitting for this post....... Here's a cute little Lady Bug I created by using some SU circle punches...
And poppin her on fun circle cut from my Circle Scissor Plus.
Here's what the card looks like when it's opened up......Told you it was going to be SIMPLE.
Here's another version of this same card - just switching up the colors and putting a teddy bear on the front.
And one last version of this card.......the little birdie is made with the SU scallop circle punch and the 3/4" circle punch.
Hope you enjoyed your stop today......and many thanks for stopping by. Hope you can return tomorrow - I'll have another Kard by Kadie creation. Keep Living Your Dream.

1 comment:

  1. Love them...... I am always amazed at what you can do with a punch! Fabulous cards. Guaranteed to make the recipient happy :-)
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete