Monday, June 07, 2010

Bird House By Jan

Today I'm sharing with you a birdhouse that my BFF Jan made for me........Check it out..... This birdhouse is so stinkin cute. And the texture that Jan created to the roof and the base of the house is fabulous.
Jan used the Cuddlebug embossing folder (swiss dots) on the roof and then she used the divine swirls embossing folder on the base of the house before putting the entire house together. WOW.........this is SO STINKIN CUTE that it took front and center on my studio corner cabinet.....and has remained there in all it's glory.
Thanks Jan for thinking of me........Your birdhouse turned out so nice. Hugs to you!
Have some kards that I created just waiting to be shared with you......so....please stop back tomorrow and I'll share some of those with you. Keep Living Your Dream.

1 comment:

  1. cute. cute. cute. I bet if I put that outside, someone would try to nest in it!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete