Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June Inchies

I belong to the SaddleBrooke Stampers Group and each month I participate in the Inchies Group (making 1x1 inch creations with a theme). And each month there is a theme that we use to create our inchies. For the month of June, the theme is Wedding with an optional technique of Bling......so...here is what I created. My inchie is 1"x1" SU Brushed Silver cardstock with a pair of bling wedding bands (bought in the wedding section of Michael's) and attached together with a fabulous silver and black ribbon.
I used a mini glue dot to secure the rings to my 1x1 base. Have to say, I think they turned out SUPER STINKIN CUTE!
Here's all 15 of them finished and just waiting to be placed in their traveling Inchie Tin...........
And here they are lining up for their journey to the SaddleBrook Craft Room. I handed my inchies out on the 9th of June and received some pretty amazing creations from my fellow stamping buddies.
Hope you're able to stop back tomorrow - I'll be sharing a Kard by Kadie creation with you. Keep Living Your Dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment