Wednesday, June 09, 2010

A Little Birdie

Today I want to share a project I made - using the SU Big Shot Mini Milk Carton Die........and the SU Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch........ This project creates a charming birdhouse with an adorable bird to sit on the front of it.
Here I made a blue bird nesting on the bird house.......
And here are two other birds I created using the Extra Large Two-Step bird punch.
This is one of those projects that the orginal idea for the die was to create a mini milk carton - but it didn't take people long to start creating some pretty fabulous things with this die. Can't even begin to tell you where I saw this project first.....but seems like every other blog has created this charming birdhouse.
Hope you can stop back tomorrow and I'll be ready to share yet another creation that I made in May. Keep Living Your Dream.

1 comment:

  1. Kadie - these are adorable. The white lines are fabulous, too. Really, really cute projects. I could see those little tiny chocolate eggs in them :-)
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete