Thursday, June 03, 2010

Easter Basket

I would love to say that this Easter Basket is my creation....but I can't. It was inspired by my good friend Gail's creation that I posted yesterday. I did however put my own spin on my Easter Baskets......I didn't create Easter Chicks.......I created a big fat Easter Chicky La La...... Now...is this a face only a mother could love?
My chick was made with the SU Big Shot Scallop Circle and I then mounted her to the front of a box that I had created from the help of Gail's basket.
Here's my Chick in all her glory.....I made about 12 of these up and hand deliveried them on the Saturday before Easter to my SaddleBrooke girlfriends. I know they enjoyed them (especially since they had lots of yummy candy tucked inside).
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be sharing more of my May creations with you tomorrow. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment