Monday, June 14, 2010

My Mother's Day Gift

Today I want to share with you the Mother's Day gift that I received from my Grandkids. They made me a set of four coaster tiles for my studio. This first coaster if from my grandson Steven: Next is the coaster that Hailey made for me.
This one is from my Granddaughter Brooke
And this last coaster is from my oldest grandson Jared (check out how he spelled out my name (NaNa) in each of the corners of his coaster).
And here are the backs of their coasters. Each of the grandkids signed their name on the back of each coaster. Needless to say......this made my Mother's Day gift one of those gifts I will treasure FOREVER.
The kids also made a set of these coasters for their mom for Mother's Day. It was really cute watching my daughters open their gift........Each of the kids were eager to tell their mom which coaster they had made (all on their own). It was a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!
Hope to see you back here tomorrow.......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment