Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ceramic FIND

Check out this FUN FIND I got down at Michael's ......... They are A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E* (and I do mean ADORABLE) ceramic planter pots - in both square and circle shape. I couldn't decide if I wanted the circle or the square.....SO....I ended up buying them both.
Here are the square pots all lined up......
And now the Circle pots.......
All lined up.
At first I had no idea what I was going to use these for - but after having them hang out in my studio.....I've decided to place them in the cabinet where my drop down table is located. I'm going to arrange them in there for a FUN PUNCH of color. Will probably put my pens - brushes - and small tools in them. Will keep you posted to how it all ends up looking.
Thanks for dropping in and I'll be back tomorrow with more Kards by Kadie creations. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Kadie
    they are fabulous. I would have bought the square and the round, too. I would not have been able to decide one over the other! Adorable!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete