Saturday, June 05, 2010

SLUG BUG

Happy Saturday to you! Have to tell you that this card is one I made with my BFF Jan at the Tucson convention (the beginning of the year). Y*I*K*E*S.....where does the time go? While Jan and I were walking around the convention center.....we spotted this Make N Take table and realized that we could use a break and since we both have VW Bettle Bugs.....this was a perfect place to rest.
The card itself didn't take us any time to complete - but the cutting and coloring in of the Bettle Bug card did take us some time to complete.
Thought this card was just too stinkin cute - I had to add it to my star frame and post it up in my corner studio cabinet. Makes me smile each and every time I see it.......Helps me to remember the FUN FUN FUN time I always have with Jan.
Hope to see you tomorrow.......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment