Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Birthday SURPRISE

Thanks for stopping by today - I want to share a little SOMETHING SOMETHING I received on Sunday from my good friend Gail......Can you guess what it is? Here it is in all it's Birthday HAPPINESS! Can you even stand it......Can you even believe she made this....It's just tooooo stinkin cute for words. I was totally blown away when she called me Sunday afternoon saying that she wanted to stop over and drop off some things she had borrowed from me. When she handed me this - I just about started to CRY......I thought...FOR ME! What a sweet sweet friend.
Here is the inside of the hat that Gail made. It was FILLED (as much as she could stuff in there) with Hersey Kisses.......One of my favorite chocolates next to Hersey bars. I think what I like best about this candy filled hat is the sweet little Minnie Pearl tag hanging off the hat - TOO CUTE!
Have to tell you that Gail is getting ready to leave on a month vacation to Hawaii - WOW....a whole month.......Like can you stand it? What impressed me most that she took the time to make this gift for me for me birthday....WOW....Gail.....you rock girlfriend. A MILLION THANKS for my fabulous birthday gift. ENJOY your time in Hawaii........
Hope you'll be able to stop back tomorrow and I'll share more creations that I've made. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment