Sunday, June 27, 2010

Quick Birthday Card

Spent the day yesterday making some birthday cards - and wanted to get my stash restocked ..... so needed to have something FUN, Quick and can be changed up with some FUN colors........ I started out with some SU 1/4" grossgrain ribbon......Don't you just LOVE SU ribbon?
I added some Pink, Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie colors together to create a FUN card (for my granddaughter) in two of her favorite colors (chocolate chip and pink).
Here's another version of this card creation.....I used some Retired SU DSP and added Tempting Turquoise and Apricot Appeal and had an instant birthday card.
Another version using yet more retired SU DSP (you should see my studio......oh boy....do I have retired DSP). This version used Pretty in Pink and Riding Hood Red Cardstock for a card that any birthday girl would love to receive.
And last I created this cheerful card with yet more retired DSP along with Brillant Blue and Pumpkin Pie. Have to say - this one turned out WAY CUTER than I had originally thought it would. Will probably send this one to my little grandson for his birthday.
Well, it's Sunday and the weekend is almost over. Tomorrow we will be back to work and counting down the days till next weekend. I'll be back tomorrow with another Kard by Kadie creation...hope you can join me. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment