Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Elf Candy Dish

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fun little candy disk project I made.  The project was inspired by my fellow SU demonstrator Lorri Heilling.  She spotlighted this project on her blog and I knew the moment I saw it......I would be creating it for my home.  Here's that cute project.....
These cute Elf Shoes are made with the Top Note Die and some coffee stir stick.
I went to Wal-Mart and bought these candy dishes......
And made a plan and peanut MandM set.
The coffee stir stick was covered with a 1/2" x 8" piece of DSP......
And the shoes are made with the Top Note Die cut into four pieces.  I used the Extra Large Oval Punch to punch out the shoe curve....and then used the 3/4" Circle Punch to make the silver glimmer paper pom-pom on the end of the shoes.
My White Signo Gel Pen was used to add stitching lines onto my Elf shoes.
Here's what the Elf Shoes look like before they are stuck into the MandM's.
A piece of 1/2"x8" DSP was glued onto the stick and then the Top Note shoes were added to the bottom.
It really doesn't get any cuter or quicker to put this project together!
And I leave you today with a view of what the two Elf Candy Dishes look like on my living room coffee table.  SIMPLY DARLING!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun little Holiday Project I made......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Mom-
    These are way too adorable and they look so nice on your coffee table =-)
    I wonder how long the M&Ms will last. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. I love your table runner. I just finished making nuggets with hats from your blog. They came out cute and I think the grands will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. giant smile over these guys, right down to the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I think I need to make one for a hostess gift.
    Then someone else has to try to resist the M&Ms!

    ReplyDelete