Monday, January 28, 2013

New Product Card #5

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today's card comes straight out of the new Spring Catalog on Page 3.  It uses all new product and is a super fun card to create.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.........

I didn't change much on this card.....If you check the new Stampin' UP! Spring catalog you will find this card in all it's glory on Page 3.  The only change I made on my card was adding a few Rhinestones.......but all the design and paper selections remained the same as Stampin' UP! original creation.
I started with a Certainly Celery base card and added a piece of "Tea for Two" DSP to my base card.  I stamped the You're Invited from the new "Oh Hello" stamp set with Island Indigo ink.  I also stamped off in Early Espresso the Rose and that created a softer rose image for the front of my card.  I added three small Rhinestones to the center of my rose (for a little added something something!).
I grabbed my new Finish Touches Edgelits dies to create the beautiful eyelet border edge for my Tea for Two DSP and then I added a piece of the new Delicate Lace Tape across the bottom portion of my DSP to add a lace edge to my DSP panel.
The two banners I created at the top of my card were cut out from the "Tea for Two" DSP and all I did was add a Rhinestones to the point of each of the banners.

Here's a close-up of what the You're Invited sentiment and Delicate Lace Tape looked like on the front of my card.

As most of you know.....I've been fighting off joining the Shabby/Chic bandwagon....but I have to say that I think I might be HOOKED on this fabulously sweet design.  I will be sharing more of the Shabby/Chic card design cards I've designed with you on upcoming blog post.
 
Thanks for joining me today......I'll be back tomorrow to share another New Product Card with you - Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Go for it! Shabby Chic is Girlie and You can pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I need that lace tape after all. You put together each of these elements in such an artistic way . . . right down to the bling!

    ReplyDelete