Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Jack

Today is Jack's 80th Birthday!
So today.....without a doubt....the ENTIRE DAY will be all about JACK!  I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of Jack that have been taken over the years......


Here is Jack in his favorite chair .....
And the two of us with four of our AMAZING Wisconsin grandkids.....
Jack taking a break as he was working in the yard....
And Jack admiring my Stella cactus in the front yard.....
Here's Jack taking Hailey's Flat Stanley to the production of Mary Poppins.....
The two of us at Paradise Bakery.....
The two of us with Doll Baby (from Wisconsin).....
Dining out at one of our FAVORITE places in Madison.....NOODLES!
Resting at Henry Villas Zoo in Madison, Wisconsin.....
Jack with his favorite neice Sue and husband John....
Jack and Brooke (aka....Doll Baby)....
One of my favorite pictures of Jack and Doll Baby.....
Us with Hailey at one of her games.....
 
Us with Hailey and Steven....
My FAVORITE Holiday picture of Jack.....
And the way we are TODAY......
Happy....Health.....Blessed,,,,,,,TOTALLY in LOVE.....
and LIVING THE DREAM!
Happy Birthday Jack.....Wishing you the happiest 80th birthday EVER!
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share a awesome card that my dear friend Gail made for me.....Hope you can stop back to see her card.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are a handsome fella! Happiest Birthday Jack! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a dapper birthday boy! you both always look so happy--for good reason!

    ReplyDelete