Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Gift from Debbie

Thanks for joining me today blogger friends - I will be sharing a sweet gift that my stampin friend Debbie made for me. Debbie came over Monday night and deliveried a sweet thank you gift to me alonge with a YUMMY YUMMY Dump Cake. Let's get started with this adorable card she made for me........ Here's a close-up of the adorable card Debbie made for me.........I LOVE this little bunny!
And here's a full view of the awesome little card Debbie made. I love how it stands up and has this adorable circle punched out at the top of the card and the half circle entended up over the card.....very cute design Debbie!
And here is the amazing gift she made for me. She used the Gina K Design template for a memory keeper box and she filled the box full of some amazing/yummy recipes for me to try out.....(Debbie is a FABULOUS COOK and whatever she makes she turns it into a MAGICAL YUMMY dish....so...I know all the recipes will ROCK!).
Here's what is inside this amazing little memory keeper box.......all these recipes......hand written by Debbie!
And a close-up of the catagorizes that Debbie selected. We went through all the cards while she was still here and I have to say that all of them look and sound amazing. I totally can't wait to try them out.
Debbie also dropped off a Dump Cake (made with a Yellow Cake Mix-Pineapple-Butter and Cherry Pie Filling) and within 30 minutes of her walking out the door - I could hear Jack out in the kitchen scooping himself up a bowlful of the dump cake. I think it was less than 10 minutes later he walked in my studio with a big grin on his face and said....."man that was good!". It earned the Jack Seal of Approval....HANDS DOWN!
Thanks Debbie for thinking of me and for making me such an amazing gift.....It has without a doubt earned a spot up on my upper cabinets in my studio. LOVE IT!
Hope you can return tomorrow when I'll be sharing some card creations with you. Until tomorrow - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment