Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Time to Celebrate

Happy Tuesday to you! Hope your having a fabulous day - I am! I'm thrilled to sharing with you today a card that has taken on many different color combination and today's color combination is yet another example of how FUN this card can be. Check out the Orange Ribbon on this card. There's something about Chocolate - Pink and Orange that remind me of my granddaughter. And when you add pok-a-dots into that mix....well it goes way beyond "Time to Celebrate" to ........ DOWN RIGHT FUN!
Here's how the card turned out - and can't wait to send this one off to her on her birthday.
Here's a close up of the SU stamp (unfinished).........I'll probably color in the frosting a FUN pink color.
Appreciate you stopping by and keep checking back for more Kards by Kadie creations. Keep Living Your Dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment