Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Stained Glass Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This pretty little stained glass card turned out perfectly as I had imaged it.
I started out by embossing a small Pink Pirouette panel with the 'Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folder'.
I added some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around the top of my embossed Pink Pirouette panel and tied it up into a pretty bow before adhering it down onto my Whisper White panel.
The 'Lovely Wishes' set was stamped with Rose Red ink in the top right corner of my Whisper White panel.
To create the stained glass look ...... I stamped the flowers from the 'Petal Palette' set with VersaMark ink onto a piece of Vellum Cardstock.  I sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder' and then heat set it with my Heat Tool.
After it was cooled.......I used my 'Layering Oval Framelit's' to die cut a large oval.  All that I need to do was turn my vellum oval over and use my 'Stampin' Write Markers' to color in the back side of the flower.  After my vellum piece was all colored in ..... I cut out a Pink Pirouette oval and Rose Red oval and matted those two pieces together.
It's one of those WOW KIND OF CARDS that just screams to be touched.  LOVE how this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love the addition of the texture and the beautiful coloring of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know how to kick off my mornings in AZ. Thanks for stopping by my friend.

      Delete