Friday, May 25, 2018

Cheri & JeanElaine's Make n' Take Party

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Today, I would like to share with you the three projects my friends Cheri and JeanElaine created for their Make n' Take party they invited me to.  Let me share those pretty projects with you now.......
First up is this DARLING candy treat holder that Cheri designed.
When you open up the packaging.......
It has a sweet surprise tucked inside.
Next is this OH SO FUN wine bottle tag.  The colors just scream ...... LET THE PARTY BEGIN!
 And my final share is the FANTASTIC card that JeanElaine designed. 
Talk about LOTS OF FUN ELEMENTS!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome ideas. I adore the simplicity of the mini candy bar holder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The manager at the rental spaces for parties suggested we make custom choices and make the menu a little more personalized. The next time you need to hold a conference, have a wedding, or set up a whiskey tasting, think about doing it at this venue.

    ReplyDelete