Friday, May 18, 2018

Scissors Gifts From Friends

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous creations that my girlfriends from the Scissors in the City Retreat made for me.  Check out these adorable projects that were waiting at my spot when I arrived at this event.  I must admit.......I have some of the most TALENTED bunch of friends.
The weekend of the Scissors in the City Retreat was Cinco de Mayo and my friends hit it out of the park with our table gifts.  First up is the project that my sweet friend Jennifer made for me.  She had these three gifts waiting for me at my spot.  I just flipped over all three projects ........ But my favorite was the colorful sombrero that was on top of the little cup.......JUST TOO CUTE!!!!
My sweet Terry made me these two candy treats.......
Julie left this pink bag at my spot......It was filled with a bag of spicy Doritos chips.....a cactus cookie and a mini bottle of Tequila along with a tiny little lime.  OH MY GOSH......Can you say LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!!!
Darlene made me these OH SO YUMMY homemade chocolate chip cookies!
And check out this OVER THE TOP bucket of Cinco de Mayo FUN!  This was created by my two good friends Donna and Kathy.
And my final share for today is this homemade cookie Pinata.  It was made by Kathy and Donna.  The fun took off when I broke apart the Pinata ........ and little candy M&M's came spilling out.  OH WHAT FUN!!!! 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Don't know why my comment didn't post but I will try again. Look at all this and YOU started it! The cookie was really cool and they tasted good too. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna! I couldn't agree more with you......the cookie was FANTASTIC. So glad you gave me the opportunity to join your group.

    ReplyDelete