Sunday, May 27, 2018

Pretty Thank You Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the upcoming 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I'm just crazy about the product I used to create this card.
 
I started out by using a piece of the 'Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper' across the bottom of my Whisper White base card.
Next, I stamped the flower from the 'Love What You Do' set with Rich Razzleberry ink.
 
Then I used the splatter stamp that comes with the 'Love What You Do' set and stamped two splatter images directly onto my Whisper White base card.  I used Mossy Meadow ink and stamped my image one time and then without re-inking my image.......I stamped a second time right above the first stamped image.
 
I stamped the center of each little flower with one of the fill in stamps in the 'Love What You Do' set.......
And finished this card off  by stamping the "thank you" sentiment in the center of my card.  This card truly came together in NO TIME FLAT!!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Darling creative mix. Love the tiny pop of pearl on each flower!

    ReplyDelete