Thursday, May 24, 2018

Navy Thank You Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
This special little tag just screams PRETTY!
I started out with a 3"x 4-1/4" Night of Navy tag and used the new 'Love What You Do' set to stamp my sentiment.  I used VersaMark and White Embossing Powder to give my sentiment a shiny bright look.
I used one of the new 'Pearlized Doiles' and attached a pretty 1/2" Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon that was tied up into a pretty bow right in the center of my Pearlized Doiles. 
I added some more 'Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon' to the top of my tag ..... And tied it up with some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine'.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing looks more crisp and sophisticated than navy and white!

    ReplyDelete