Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Heart/Flower Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Who wouldn't LOVE LOVE LOVE receiving this card????
 
I started out this card by embossing a Basic Black panel with the (soon to be retiring) 'Sweetheart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder'.  Next I used the (soon to be retiring) "Sweet & Sassy Framelits' to diecut out a heart image.  I was able to position the heart diecut directly over were the heart was embossed from the embossing folder.  All I needed to do was adhere the embossed and diecut Basic Black panel to my Whisper White base card
 
My sentiment was stamped right in the center of my diecut heart ....... And I used the 'Hanging Gardent' set and Basic Black ink to stamp that.  A final touch was adding three 'Rhinestone Basic Jewels' right below my stamped sentiment. 
And the finishing touch was adding a soon to be retired double 'Pansy' punch flower to the top corner of my heart.  I added one of the 'Silver Faceted Gems' to the center of my flower and called this card DONE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. So sophisticated in black and white (with a pop of red). What a showcase of retiring products. I'm going to miss the hearts dies and Basic Black Archival ink in a BIG way!

    ReplyDelete